julius3997julius3997

Main Audio Reviews Stats

-Filth- -Filth-

this shit is it bro!

this stuff is sick. everything is amasing, just maybe the singer.... but still this is awesome. i mean fuck me! not literatly:P

Heavy Doom Theme Heavy Doom Theme

daam! this is E_P_I_C!

like the adapted hevy strings, i love this shit, me gonna rip some grunts on doom to this!!!!!!!

Doom1: Mission 1 Doom1: Mission 1

i love ! dooooooooooooooom ye!

ziz is blastheming! ziz is madness! ziz is dooooooooooom! love this shit!

Stripper Cards Stripper Cards

wtf..... how did you get such low score!

that wasn't chuck norris on a chariot of gold but it wasn't half bad, im surprised about low score, bit random. but i guess i've heard better.

Life Of Grime Life Of Grime

at first everything seemed so promising then boom!

boom there was no boom too slow tension was left hanging as tune slowly changed, music an old man couldn't tap to. im disapointed and so forth hope you get hit by a train.

nietzlawe responds:

Ah, but how can you prove that an old man didn't tap to this song? Maybe an old man rapped over this beat, even made a full rap track, complete with vocals.

Thank you for the review kind Sir.

Aztec-Tha Rider Aztec-Tha Rider

erm.........try again, dat made me ears bleed.

otherwise i would of said ok, but nasty piano loop put me wright of, change the piano to something more catchy and not 3 notes, other wise it was ok. :p

Will of my Blade Will of my Blade

i like it..... kinda....no im unsure....i hate it.

its ok but a tad slow like tune though just needs more high pitched rythim like electric sounds, otherwise not toooooo bad.

Ode To Anger Ode To Anger

hmmm......

good but im not convinced that its your song. not bad though but just not my bite of spud.:p

Extreme G Tech Metal Extreme G Tech Metal

not bad

personnaly it was a tad to slow to be techno, and had a bit too much repetitive build up. but its good :p

System Shock System Shock

ouch!!!!!!! now dats wat im talkin about!!!!!!!

wow!